Golf Tournaments 101 Second Edition
The Planning and Guide Book with Nineteen Chapters for Charity Fundraising Golf Tournaments
This Guide Book with
Nineteen Chapters was written to give anyone involved with charities, fundraising organizations, nonprofit groups and schools information on charity golf fundraising. “Golf Tournaments 101 Second Edition” is an easy to read guide book. It illustrates how even people with little or no knowledge of golf can organize and run a successful “One-Day Charity Golf Fundraiser Tournament”. To make the task even simpler, it makes available over 35 downloadable work tool in Excel and Word files. They’re user friendly and time saving. Some are ready to use, other can be modifies to suit a tournaments requirements. There’s also two PowerPoint presentations that are a “quick-start” information package for the group’s tournament committee.
In Every One of the Nineteen Chapters
from getting started in Chapter 1 and forming your committee in Chapter 2, right through to finding the tournament winners. You are taken through the process in a clear, easy to understand way.
Chapters: Step by step
Golf Tournaments 101 Second Edition teaches you how to plan and run One Day Charity Fundraiser Golf Tournaments.
The Book Clearly Explains
why you don’t have to be a golfer to run a charity fundraiser golf event. It comes with a host of profit making guidelines, suggestions and tips.
There are over 35 Downloadable Tools.
There’re ready to use Excel and Word files that step-by-step help you through the process of pre-tournament and tournament day planning. These are available through the website http://charitygolf101.com and open with a password supplied in the book. Some files are ready to go; others can be modified to suit your own requirements
The Nineteen Chapters
lay out the steps and actions needed to complete different parts of planning a successful event.
Chapters listed below show how extensive the coverage of information is.
- Chapter 1. Putting Together a Successful Fundraiser Golf Tournament
- Chapter 2. Forming Your Committee
- Chapter 3. Launching Your Committee into Action!
- Chapter 4. Sponsorships. Where Will Sponsors Come From?
- Chapter 5. PowerPoint Presentations
- Chapter 6. Timelines – Countdown to Tournament Day
- Chapter 7. Marketing Materials: Brochures, Entry Forms, Email Marketing
- Chapter 8. Your Tournament Players. Where Will They Come From?
- Chapter 9. Pairing List Forms to Record Your Player Registration
- Chapter 10. Celebrities in Your Tournament
- Chapter 11. Tournament Formats with Sample Rules and Competitions
- Chapter 12. The Polish Peoria Handicap System
- Chapter 13. Competitions. The “Buy-In-To-Win” Discount Package
- Chapter 14. Putting Contests
- Chapter 15. Team Trophies and Prize Winners
- Chapter 16. The Golf Marathon
- Chapter 17. Businesses that add Value to your Tournament
- Chapter 18. Golf Venues: Private Clubs, Golf Clubs and Public Courses
- Chapter 19. Resources and References
Golf Tournaments 101 Second edition with its Nineteen Chapters is a Must Read, Must Have Book For:
- Event Planners
- Fundraising Groups
- Schools and Universities
- Religious Organizations
- Law Enforcement Booster Clubs
- And a “Should Read Book” for Golf Professionals
The Tip of the Iceberg:
If you’ve read any of my many blogs on planning and running a one day charity fundraising golf tournament, then look at them as being just the tip of the iceberg.
Golf Tournaments 101 The Second Edition
is full of much more detailed information, guidelines and tips than blogs can fully cover. It’s unique in that there’s not another guide and planning book on the market containing as much information to assist charities raise money through golf.
Wishing you every success with your fundraiser tournament.